Block 11 – Tulip: One of the first signs of spring, we all love to see the tulips peek through the ground or bloom in the grocery store. Is there a color they don’t come in? I don’t think so. Stitch them all the same color or in a variety. Either way you will find wonderful fabric to match.
Block 12 – Pink Mink Protea: Tyrannosaurus Rex may have trampled on the Protea lumbering across prehistoric Africa. That’s how old this flower is. Some people refer to it as the Star Wars Flower. You might call it a conversation starter, as it takes its place in your beautiful quilt.
Your Block Pack contains:
- a supply list for the two blocks
- general instructions for completing the blocks
- two 8-1/2″ x 11″ patterns for tracing the flowers
- two color-stitch charts
- instructions for making and joining hexagons
- instructions and diagrams for completing the hexagon frames