Block 9 – Trillium: Commonly known as the Wood Lily, Trillium are most often white and found growing wild in the woods. However, there are other, more vibrant species, so use your imagination. While stitching these, think of a walk in the woods on a crisp, Spring morning with the sun peeking through the trees.
Block 10 – Calla Lily: A symbol for marital bliss and devotion, Calla Lilies are a popular wedding flower. However, they also are often used at funerals and are a symbol of death in some cultures. Not wanting to take a chance, I made mine blue for serenity and peace.
Your Block Pack contains:
- a supply list for the two blocks
- general instructions for completing the blocks
- two 8-1/2″ x 11″ patterns for tracing the flowers
- two color-stitch charts
- instructions for making and joining hexagons
- instructions and diagrams for completing the hexagon frames