Block 7 – Orange Upside-Down: Have a deer problem? These flowers are guaranteed to keep them away. Rodents too. Rare and beautiful, these flowers are so much fun to stitch with leaves going in various directions. Your finished block will have all your friends asking what they are.
Block 8 – Orchid: Orchids belong to one of the two largest families of flowering plants, having over 20,000 species. That’s more than twice the number of bird species and four times the number of mammals. Better than that, don’t they remind you of the high school gym on prom night? A corsage on your wrist and a boy on your arm, smelling of Old Spice.
Your Block Pack contains:
- a supply list for the two blocks
- general instructions for completing the blocks
- two 8-1/2″ x 11″ patterns for tracing the flowers
- two color-stitch charts
- instructions for making and joining hexagons
- instructions and diagrams for completing the hexagon frames