Block 5 – Columbine: Also known as Granny’s Bonnet, the Columbine grows wild in my home state of Illinois. Although the seeds and roots of this plant are highly poisonous, I promise stitching this lovely flower will make you feel better, not worse.
Block 6 – Plumeria: Have you ever been to Hawaii where Plumeria seem to be everywhere? They are so fragrant, especially on a warm evening. If you visit in the summer, you might be lucky enough to have a lei of Plumeria. Stitch yours in your favorite Plumeria color: coral, yellow, lavender, gold, and on and on.
Your Block Pack contains:
- a supply list for the two blocks
- general instructions for completing the blocks
- two 8-1/2″ x 11″ patterns for tracing the flowers
- two color-stitch charts
- instructions for making and joining hexagons
- instructions and diagrams for completing the hexagon frames