Block 3 – Jack in the Pulpit: In early spring, these plants can be confused with Poison Ivy, but the unusual Jack in the Pulpit become unmistakable once “Jack” develops and the leaf curves over him to form the “Pulpit.” The French knots on Jack represent the berries that contain next year’s seeds.
Block 4 -Fuchsia: Who doesn’t admire the beautiful purple and red Fuchsia baskets that grace the nurseries each spring, and lucky is the person who takes one home. I love the purple and red combination, but they are also lovely in pink and purple, pink and red, or light pink and coral. Stitch as you wish.
Your Block Pack contains:
- a supply list for the two blocks
- general instructions for completing the blocks
- two 8-1/2″ x 11″ patterns for tracing the flowers
- two color-stitch charts
- instructions for making and joining hexagons
- instructions and diagrams for completing the hexagon frames