The falling leaves drift by the window; the autumn leaves of red and gold…..” Can you hear Nat singing it? Well, mine aren’t autumn leaves – mine are various greens. However, they are essential for completing your garden quilt. Or, you could make a collage of them in fall colors for a table topper.
The Pattern Pack for the Half Blocks contains:
- a supply list for the four half blocks
- general instructions for completing the half blocks
- two 8½” X 11” patterns for tracing the four leaf patterns
- two color/stitch charts
- instructions for making and joining hexagons (with photographs)
- instructions and diagrams for completing the half block hexagon frames