Block 17 – Morning Glory: There are more than 1,000 species of Morning Glory. One of them in South America produces over 300 blossoms every day. That’s a lot of flowers to stitch! But fear not; I have given you only three.
Block 18 – Cherry Blossom: An item on my bucket list is, “See the Cherry Blossoms in Washington D.C.” I can imagine walking among the trees and smelling the heavenly scent of the blossoms. I think about that as I stitch these lovely flowers.
Your Block Pack contains:
- a supply list for the two blocks
- general instructions for completing the blocks
- two 8-1/2″ x 11″ patterns for tracing the flowers
- two color-stitch charts
- instructions for making and joining hexagons
- instructions and diagrams for completing the hexagon frames